June 2019 Updates and News
As we approach “festival season,” there are always new things happening here at Seventh Sojourn. New products tend to make their official debut this time of year and 2019 will be no different. Here is a list of new products you can expect to either make their debut at one of our upcoming festivals, or somewhere down the line in 2019.
· Last year we introduced 5 new soaps. Ocean Rain and Lemongrass were the popular kids of the class and have earned their rightful place as new soaps in our permanent stable.
· We will debut 2 new soaps – Alpine Forest (the name is a good representation) and Fierce Beast (a very clean, cologne-type fragrance.) These soaps will likely sell out during this year’s festival season and they will not be sold online so get out to one of our events (schedule below) and get these awesome limited edition blends.
· You will notice a new design for our soap label packaging. This is just a small step in a product-wide brand repositioning for Seventh Sojourn in 2019. You can expect to see some other packaging efforts reworked and eventually, our website will undergo a refresher.
· We will be introducing a Scarlett Letter variation of our Body Balm. This product has become a favorite to Mother’s who are trying to reduce the potential of stretch marks and also those who are trying anti-aging skincare.
· You spoke and we listened! Last year we had you vote on 2 new potential Lipschtick products, and Chocolate Mint was the winner. This year we have also introduced it into our permanent stable of products so drop us a line and let us know what you think!
· We’ve introduced a new shaving soap recipe and let me tell you guys out there, it’s superior to anything I’ve tried prior. We’re excited to share it with you and although we are waiting for a bit more feedback before we finalize the recipe, I can safely say you will see this advanced product in 2019.
· And to finalize the exciting news regarding our Dashing Dan’s Men’s Products, we have also finalized a recipe for Beard Balm. While our Beard Oil does a great job of all-around beard care, our Beard Balm will act as a super conditioner and will also assist in styling your beard. So if you want that extra kick of beard beauty, you need to try the balm.
Now is a great time to place your orders as super fresh batches of all products are hot-off-the-press and getting sent out in bundles for preparation of festival season. It doesn’t happen often but to avoid any sell outs of our online inventory, get your favorite products now before festival season begins.
Thank you, we hope you all are having a terrific Summer!
Our Festival Schedule
SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & LABOR DAY, JULY 7 THRU SEPT. 3, 2018 · 10 A.M. – 7 P.M.
OFF I-94 AT THE ILLINOIS/WISCONSIN BORDER · PH: 847-395-7773
OPEN WEEKENDS AUG. 18 THROUGH SEPT. 30, 2018
PLUS LABOR DAY & FESTIVAL FRIDAY, SEPT. 28
9AM-7PM RAIN OR SHINE
FREE PARKING – 952-445-7361
ASK FOR OUR SOAPS AT THE MAGICK CAULDRON!